Below you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not among the following, please do not hesitate to contact us!
1. When will I get access to my test package?
Assessment-Training.com offers a full online training course, which you can access through a username and password. All of our tests are digitally accessible, and you will get immediate access after check out.
2. Where can I find sample questions?
You can find sample questions of each aptitude test here.
3. My tests aren’t working properly.
This situation probably has to do with your internet browser. Please try the following options:
- Try upgrading your browser to the latest version.
- Try using a different browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari.
If you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything in our power to fix it!
4. Do the Assessment-Training.com tests work on a Mac?
Definitely! All of our tests have been tested on all different browsers and operating systems, including tablets and smartphones.
5. Are your tests useful for preparing for the major test publishers?
Yes. Our tests are developed by chartered occupational psychologists that have worked for large test publishing companies. Hence, they have experience in the format and questions of the tests. Even though our tests are not exactly the same as SHL, Kenexa or Cubiks tests (due to the copyright), they are virtually the same.
6. How difficult are the tests?
All of our tests, just like the ones of the major test publishers, are standardized in one format and layout. The difficulty of our tests varies from graduate scheme level to senior management level. Our unique personal progress tracking system allows you to track your progress and compare your scores to those of your peers.
7. How long should I spend preparing for a psychometric aptitude test?
Spend as much time practicing as you can. The more you practice, the better you will become and the more likely you are to secure the job you want!
8. Why should I bother paying for aptitude tests?
Our free tests are designed to give you a taste of what to expect during the real psychometric aptitude tests. By buying a test package you will get access to a wider range of questions, all provided with solutions and explanations. Through practice, you will be able to score higher on your aptitude test, which in turn will increase the chances of you securing the job!
9. Can we form a partnership?
Definitely. We currently have several active partnerships in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Belgium. Assessment-Training.com is one of the largest online aptitude test providers globally. To get in contact with us, please click here.