- 5 Tests
- 250 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance tracking system
Maersk, fully known as A.P. Moller-Maersk Group, is a Danish business conglomerate in the transport, logistics, and energy sector. The company is the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. They have offices in 130 countries with a total of around 88,000 employees. The headquarters of Maersk is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
When applying for a position at Maersk, the first thing you are asked to do is to fill out the online application form. Here you provide your basic details and you can upload your CV and cover letter. This is your first chance to distinguish yourself by writing a proper CV and Cover Letter mentioning the key values of Maersk.
Maersk's key values are:
- Constant Care - Forward thinking, planning, and execution.
- Humbleness - showing trust and giving empowerment. Having an attitude of continuous learning. Never underestimating competitors or stakeholders.
- Uprightness - Honesty, and Accountability. Openness about the good and the bad. Speaking your mind in the debate, but backing the decision.
- Employees – Attracting and retaining the right people, building the right team. Providing opportunities for continual development. Rewarding performance, promoting for potential.
- Name - The embodiment of values. Passion and pride for what is done.
If Maersk sees a good fit with you and the position, they invite you for a first interview, usually conducted by HR. In this interview, they will assess your skills and capabilities. Before this, you are typically asked to complete the Predictive Index Learning Indicator (PI LI) test.
Following the first interview, you will usually get an invite for a second interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager will make the decision for hiring you. In this interview, you are assessed more specific for qualities related to the position.