These effective Cappfinity test-taking tips and tricks should be automatically accessible during your test, so remember them! They are:
- Prepare a mental checklist of strategies to quickly determine which types of patterns can be found in the assessment.
- Categorize the question type, figure out how to structure your thoughts and cut off the branches that don’t lead to the correct answer.
- Be wary of 'distractors' Read the question and instructions properly. Multiple-choice tests use so-called ‘distractors’ as answer possibilities. These distractors are answer options that are deliberately similar to the right answer.
- Be wary of having insufficient information: Sometimes there is not enough information to make a proper conclusion. When a multiple-choice answer states " insufficient information" it may be wise to fill in that option if you believe that there are multiple possible correct answers.
- Tests usually have tight time constraints: set up a plan on how long you want to spend on a question until you move to the next one and stick to it. Some questions are harder than others and wasting your time without solving one is detrimental to your test scores.
- Be prepared with a pen and a piece of paper as with Cappfinity tests it can be extremely helpful to not only visualize but also write down the arrangements so you can fill in the voids.
The golden rule on how to ace your Cappfinity Test scores
The best approach to increase your test scores is to PRACTICE! Practice for psychometric tests is misunderstood, and undervalued as there is a general belief that you can't increase your test scores. Nevertheless, dedicated practice is the most essential tool in the assessment training toolkit that you can use to achieve your well-deserved and rewarding job as it is shown to increase your fluid intelligence!
A review of over 50 scientific studies by Hausknecht et al (2007) proved that you can increase your assessment test scores by up to 35% in a matter of days when you are fully engaged in a couple of focused, well-structured, and productive practice sessions. The main methods in which such astounding results can be achieved are through:
1. It decreases your anxiety as familiarity with the test consequentially decreases your stress levels as you have been through the process before and know what to expect.
2. Practice provides you quick access to proven-test-taking strategies when the pressure intensifies during time-constrained tests and your cortisol levels spike.
3. Neuroscientific data shows that brain-training programs like our e-learning platform enhance your focus and ability to identify the correct patterns.
In order to stand out from the crowd and be in the top 15% of candidates that pass the Cappfinity test, you will have to bolster your skills. Start practicing, to enhance your fluid intelligence and ace that test to leave the rest of the competition behind!