Capital One Test Package
- 46 Tests
- 658 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance tracking system
What is the Capital One Assessment Test
Capital One is an S&P 100 world-renowned bank that is garnering attention as one of the big greenback fishes in the United States and the United Kingdom. With over 50.000 employees working for Capital One, they are a popular and sought-after employer as the mean job satisfaction is 4.0/5.0. However, don’t be deceived by the equally popular misconception that the hiring process is easy. The entire process will take a month or two before you will figure out if your much-anticipated desire to work there is matched by the managing team, so hold on for the ride and make sure you ace it!
Our tailor-made and hand-picked Capital One Preparation Package, created by our team of business psychologists and psychometric test experts consists of 46 tests with over 658 questions in total! The Capital One Preparation Package includes the following elements:
- Abstract Reasoning: 9 tests 72 questions + extra...
- Odd-one out: 5 test with 50 questions
- Numerical Reasoning: 12 tests amounting to 240 questions + extra…
- Math Word Problems: 7 tests with 140 questions.
- Verbal Reasoning: 13 tests with 156 questions.
Capital One Careers Hiring Process
- Online Application: Here you will have to submit your Resume and Motivational Letter.
- Online Aptitude Test: The assessment that Capital One will employ is a crucial screening tool that they employ to cull the herd of stampeding employees throwing themselves at their financial stronghold.
- Video Interview: The changing and turbulent times due to the pandemic have created a necessary digital environment where video interviews are conducted and seen as the standard for the Capital One Hiring Process.
- In-Person Interview: The in-person interview will be an extension of the online video interview and you will be going into more technical detail and depth with regards to your job role at Capital One.