Civil Service Test Preparation Package
- 47 Tests
- 740 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance tracking system
What is Civil Service?
Civil Service can be defined as a governmental institution that employs a plethora of professional branches with regards to a state’s public administration. Employees of the Civil Service don’t have any publicly official political allegiance and duties, as they serve the state and not a political party.
What is the role of the Civil Service?
- Delivers advice to the Government on policy formation and is responsible for the implementation of the agreed-upon policy.
- Guides the preparation, organization, and drafting of new legislation and regulations.
- Offers service to the Governmental institutions on how to run the state according to the passed legislation.
Civil Service Jobs
As you may imagine, there are a lot of different sectors, industries, and branches, that the Civil Service has overlap and attaches to. Being employed by Civil Services can provide you excellent benefits and a competitive salary while enabling you to make a difference in your community/state. Next to this, the work/life balance is second to none, allowing you more time with your family, friends, and passion projects.
Most Popular Civil Service Jobs
- Civil Service policy officer
- Civil Service project manager
- Civil Service Administrative officer
- Civil Service librarian
- Civil Service Operational Researcher
- Civil Service Auditor
- Civil Service internal/strategic communications
- Civil Service external affairs
- Civil Service Commercial strategy
- Civil Service IT operations management and engineering
- Civil Service data protection officer
- Civil Service Technical development
- Civil Service data analyst/scientist
- Civil Service Government lawyer
- Civil Service Economist
- Civil Service Financial control and operations
- Civil Service financial planning