If you are applying to one of the Big Four accounting firms or any other large village-sized corporation, it is likely that you will have to take the SOVA Assessment. The SOVA Assessment is a blended assessment in the sense that the candidate is presented with a mixture of assessment types that are packaged together. The aptitude test pillars of the SOVA Assessment are Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Situational Judgement Test.
The SOVA Assessment measures a candidate in their general intelligence, mental acuity, arithmetic astuteness, logical decision-making, and verbal comprehension. Your cognitive capacities will be strained and put to the test to ensure that you have what it takes to pass the SOVA Assessment and join the ranks of the 15% that make it past this pre-employment screening phase.
Our SOVA Assessment Preparation Package consists of a total of 52 tests and 750 questions packed with worked solutions! The package includes the following:
- SOVA - Logical Reasoning 15 tests with 150 questions.
- SOVA - Verbal Reasoning Test 13 tests with 156 questions.
- SOVA - Numerical Reasoning 12 tests with 240 questions.
- SOVA - Situational Judgement Test 12 tests 204 questions.
Our prestigious e-learning platform and Personal Progression system are well-equipped to strengthen your assessment test skills and help you beat the competition. Continue reading to gain knowledge about:
- SOVA Assessment FREE Practice Tests
- SOVA Assessment Tips and Tricks
- The golden rule on how to improve your test scores!