Saville Swift Technical Aptitude Test
- 15 Tests
- 300 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
How does the Saville Swift Technical Aptitude Test work?
The Saville Swift Technical Aptitude Test is a 10-minute test that measures practical reasoning through short spatial (3 min), mechanical (3 min) and diagrammatic (4 min) sub-tests. It is given to those who wish to pursue work, like apprentices, engineers, designers, and scientists working in technical roles.
Aptitude area sub-scores:
- Saville Spatial
- Saville Mechanical
- Saville Diagrammatic
All of the topics mentioned above are covered in our tailor-made preparation pack for the Saville Assessment Swift Technical Aptitude Test!
Visitors who were interested in this product were also interested in our Saville Assessment Preparation Package.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet!