Aldi Assessment Preparation Package
- 66 Tests
- 1158 Questions
- One-off payment
All Aptitude Tests Package
- 197 Tests
- 3146 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
Aldi is a leading supermarket chain with over 10,000 stores in 18 countries. Aldi is the parent company of three large global discount supermarket chains, being Aldi Süd, Aldi Nord, and Trader Joe’s.
If you are applying to one of the Aldi graduate schemes, Aldi apprenticeships, Aldi store manager positions, or Aldi store assistant positions, you will usually be asked to perform a few assessment tests published for Aldi by Saville Assessment (formerly Saville Consulting). Depending on the position you’re applying to you can expect to have to perform well on Aldi individual assessment elements like numerical-, verbal-, and diagrammatic reasoning, Situational Judgement Tests, and more. As a candidate, you always have the right to know up-front which tests you can expect during the assessment. Make sure you verify this before you take the actual aptitude tests.
Assessment-Training.com offers a tailor-made package of tests especially made to mimic the Aldi Assessment Aptitude Tests. Start your training now to make sure that you’re fully prepared! By practising these tests, you will familiarize yourself with the different formats and maximize your chances to ace your assessment and land that job at Aldi.
The Assessment-Training.com Aldi Assessment Preparation Package consists of:
- Aldi Verbal Analysis Test
- Aldi Numerical Analysis Test
- Aldi Diagrammatic Analysis Test
- Aldi Abstract Reasoning Test
- Aldi Verbal Comprehension Test
- Aldi Numerical Comprehension Test
- Aldi Spatial Reasoning Test
- Aldi Diagrammatic Reasoning Test
- Aldi Situational Judgement Test
All of our practice tests come with extensive explanations and a description of how the questions can be solved. Furthermore, our Personal Progression System will help you track your progress and give a detailed view of your performances. This system will help you identify your stronger and weaker points and provides insight into your areas of development. The progression tool keeps track of your scores, test times and overall progress.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet!