P&G Reasoning Test Preparation Package
- 32 Tests
- 460 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
P&G (Procter & Gamble) Online Assessment Practice
P&G, short for Procter & Gamble, is an American multinational consumer goods corporation. With approximately 100,000 employees worldwide it’s one of the largest companies in their field. P&G strives for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
The recruitment process at P&G usually involves an assessment with aptitude tests in it. This test is called the P&G Reasoning Test. This online assessment is used to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews.
Assessment-Training.com offers a tailor-made package of tests especially made to mimic the P&G Reasoning Test. Start your training now to make sure that you’re fully prepared! By practicing these tests, you will familiarize yourself with the different formats and maximize your chances to ace your assessment and land that job at P&G.
The Assessment-Training.com P&G Reasoning Test Preparation Package consists of:
- P&G Numerical Reasoning Test
- P&G Logic-based Reasoning Test
- P&G Figural Reasoning Test
All of our practice tests come with extensive explanations and a description of how the questions can be solved. Furthermore, our Personal Progression System will help you track your progress and give a detailed view of your performances. This system will help you identify your stronger and weaker points and provides insight into your areas of development. The progression tool keeps track of your scores, test times and overall progress.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet