Cut-e Assessment Preparation Package
- 68 Tests
- 1589 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
Cut-e Assessment Practice
Founded in 2002, cut-e provides online aptitude tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments for attraction, selection, talent management and development. In May 2017 cut-e has been acquired by global professional services firm Aon. Cut-e and Aon undertake over 30 million assessments each in year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Depending on the position you applied to you can expect several aptitude tests during a cut-e assessment. Assessment-Training.com offers a tailor-made package of tests especially made to mimic the most used cut-e aptitude tests. Start your training now to make sure that you’re fully prepared. By practicing these tests, you will familiarize yourself with the different formats and maximize your chances to ace your assessment and land that job!
The Assessment-Training.com Cut-e Assessment Preparation Package consists of the following categories and their subtests:
- Cut-e Abstract logical abilities
- Cut-e Scales clx – inductive reasoning
- Cut-e Scales ix – inductive logical thinking
- Cut-e Scales lst – deductive logical thinking
- Cut-e Scales sx – deductive logical thinking
- Cut-e Numerical abilities
- Cut-e Scales numerical – numerical reasoning
- Cut-e Specific cognitive abilities
- Cut-e Scales blo – working memory
- Cut-e Scales cmo – monitoring ability
- Cut-e Scales e3+ – ability to concentrate
- Cut-e Scales nav – sense of direction
- Cut-e Scales spr – 3D spatial reasoning
- Cut-e Verbal abilities
- Cut-e Scales verbal – verbal reasoning
- Cut-e Scales verbal – understanding of basic information
- Cut-e Scales verbal – situational judgement test
- Cut-e Specific knowledge
- Cut-e lt-e – language skills
- Cut-e tmt – applied numeracy
All of our practice tests come with extensive explanations and a description of how the questions can be solved. Furthermore, our Personal Progression System will help you track your progress and give a detailed view of your performances. This system will help you identify your stronger and weaker points and provides insight into your areas of development. The progression tool keeps track of your scores, test times and overall progress.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet!