Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Preparation Package
- 40 Tests
- 367 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
What is a Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test?
A Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test is composed of a set of five tests. Each test is designed to address a different aspect of critical thinking:
- Recognition of Assumptions
- Evaluation of Arguments
The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Package offers 8 tests containing all 5 subcategories, this means 40 different tests and 367 questions to fully prepare yourself for your assessment. The All Test Package includes 2 Watson Glaser Tests with 5 subcategories each. You can also buy these 2 Watson Glaser Tests separately. The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Package has 80% more tests than the All Test Package. Buy the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Package for an optimal preparation for your Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test. All our practice tests come with extensive explanations and a description of how the questions can be solved
Furthermore, our Personal Progression System will help you track your progress and give a detailed view of your performances. This system will help you identify your stronger and weaker points and provides insight into your areas of development. The progression tool keeps track of your scores, test times and overall progress.
The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test also referred to as Critical Reasoning Test, is a commonly used aptitude tests that come up during a job application. Critical Thinking Tests are a widely used aptitude test for selecting candidates for graduate, professional and managerial level. The test measures:
- Critical thinking ability
- General understanding of the importance of evidence when making conclusions
- The ability to differentiate between inferences, abstractions, and generalizations through applying logic
- The ability to combine these skills above when making these decisions
Critical thinking plays a vital role in academic instruction and occupations that require careful analytics thinking to perform essential job functions. It is used in different fields, such as business, government, and education. Critical thinking tests predict judgment, problem-solving, creativity, openness to experience and more.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet!
Example of a Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test Question. Click here for a free test.
In the example above the right answer is (B) “Probably True” because the statement indicates that the idea contributes only a single role in reducing safety risks. Although it could not be considered that the plan would definitely reduce the security risks, as other irrelevant hazards may cause damage.