Predictive Index Learning Indicator (PI LI) Preparation Package
- 5 Tests
- 250 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Suitable for preparing for CEB/Gartner, SHL, Cubiks, Kenexa, RANRA, Saville, Talent Q, TalentLens, Watson Glaser and more!
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance system to track your progress
The Predictive Index Learning Indicator (PI LI)
The Predictive Index Learning Indicator (PI LI), formerly known as Professional Learning Indicator (PLI), is a 12-minute test comprised of 50 questions. The PI LI is given to potential hires to test for skills not easily found on a resume or during an interview. The purpose of the PI LI assessment is to measure your cognitive ability or your capacity to learn and adapt in the workplace.
The PI LI test is used by many big organizations in their pre-employment procedure. The PI LI consists of 3 different topics, each containing its own subcategories.
|Numerical Reasoning:||Number series, Math Problems, Word Problems|
|Verbal Reasoning:||Analogies, Formal Logic, Antonyms|
|Non-verbal Reasoning:||Spatial Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning|